Friday August 7th Arrival in Oulu:
Accreditation and check-in at the hotels (after 14.00).
Some events start already today. See separate programs for events (below).
20.00: Opening ceremony at the pedestrian street Rotuaari square.
Saturday August 8th:
See separate programs for events (below).
20.00: Social evening Get Together at Urheilutalo (Sports House).
Sunday August 9th:
Some events continue on Sunday (see separate programs for events (below))
BSCF covers the following costs for the stay in Oulu:
• Accommodation in hotels (double / triple rooms) from Friday to Sunday
• Transport hotels – arenas – hotel Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Friday 7th: lunch at hotels 11 – 14 and dinner at hotels 17 – 19
• Saturday 8th: breakfast at hotels, lunch (warm) at arenas 12 – 14, dinner at hotels 17 – 19
• Sunday 9th: breakfast at hotels and lunch at arenas 12 – 14
Travel expenses to and from Oulu (and in Oulu if a team uses its own bus) must be covered by each individual sport / country!
Secretariat / accreditation office
Accreditation office is at Scandic Hotel Oulu, Saaristonkatu 4. Office will be open from Friday 7th August at 10 o’clock.
All participants / teams / quests must first come to Scandic Hotel, register for the BSG and then move to the accommodating hotels!
Parking area for buses is situated at city centre